Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The End?

Since when your reply is so short..
I was keep myself to ignore the emotion..
this is really hard to do so.
Because it has shown at our relationship..
I don't know since when we are less contact..
when contact...
there seems an obstacle between us..
not to let us go in each other's heart.

Every night I listen the song that you like..
It make me want to cry..
I were never has the feeling like this..
to somebody like you..
We are not a couple..
But the feeling to you was like you are my dear..
I was scare of my feeling because I know we were over close..
But I believe that you are worth for me to treat you like this..

There is a song to express my feeling..
"yi ge xiang xia tian, yi ge xiang chiu tian"
Because of the song,
I can stand strong to our relationship..
because I think we are same like the song..
yet I'm so disappointed now..

I don't know what the next step should I have..
I can go out with friends..whom never walk thru my heart..
I can chat, can smile, can plan outing with them..
But I never get satisfication from them..
I looking for the relationship that we were..
But I know I can't find it until the day...
I would like to ask the god..
The fate of us go to the end?
Can you give me an answer so I can move on to my next life..

8 comments: